Tuesday, December 6, 2011

No longer a baby

Tis a sad thing when you celebrate the last 1st brithday in the family (sad for me, at least).  I am still coming to grips with the fact that our family is done growing (the Lord willing... we hope we're done growing).  I have this motherly longing for another baby, but when I think of the crying and sleepless nights (the practicality of a baby), I know that our family is complete just the way it is.

Now, on to this little one-year-old... I cannot believe how fast time flies (I think I say that all the time).  I wanted to put a lot of effort into Anna's birthday, and so the rainbow theme exploded in our home.  Thinking that the summer is a perfect time for a BBQ, that is what we planned for... but our summer did not co-operate.  The last-minute tent went up, and we still enjoyed the BBQ party (my husband does an amazing job on the grill).

So, here are a few fun photo's of Anna's big birthday bash!  She LOVED the cake, the people, the fun.  She's a true party girl.


No comments: