Thursday, December 8, 2011

Celebrating my people

In admist my busy life, there are priorities that I cannot forget.  Celebrating "my people" (as Nat likes to say) is on top of the list.  Even if it means that things get a little hectic before and after the day.  Fall keeps me busy as three of my people have birthdays within a few weeks of eachother.  I must confess, no super fancy cakes this year, but fun treats none the less.

First, Chelsea.  She has a bunch of friends over at the house for a party... and we supplied the sweet treets... owl style.

Then Nat. This year we celebrated five little girls all together, as they all have birthdays within 3 weeks of eachother. Here is their birthday celebration...


 And then Nat's family birthday. She loves her pet bunny, hence the bunny cake.

And finally daddy. We don't do the big party, but we do celebrate with cake. I must confess I had to pull a Mr. Mexico pic from last year, as we took a video of him this year rather than pics on his b-day.  I am glad to report that Mr. Mexico has left and my husband has returned (another reason to love December).

1 comment:

Elise Susanne said...

haha! I love the Mr. Mexico pic. I'm sure you had your own little party on December 1st...I can't say Depak looked too bad with the mustache but I do understand every wife's preference...I wouldn't want my husband getting rid of his facial hair for any reason.