Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anticipation

We are getting so close to meeting our newest little one... and with much anticipation.  The green and yellow baby things are washed, the crib is set up, the car seat all ready (and base installed in the van).  Now we wait.  I am 39 weeks already, and I can definitely say I would like this little one to wait another week (or so), as I am hoping to rest before its arrival (and we'd love for Chelsea to be home to complete our family).

I would love to know who this little one inside me is... it is exciting not knowing what we're having.  I know already that it is a squirmy one, and loves the sound of music.  Although the first little while will be exhausting, we are so looking forward to this new addition to our family, and the new dynamic that a baby brings.  We pray that God is watching over it now, through the delivery, and as it grows.

1 comment:

Elise Susanne said...

Yeah, baby Parmar. There is definitely such excitement that comes with a new baby. Nervousness about delivery and how the family will change to accommodate this little life but a wonder of how this new life will be woven into the fabric of family life and become an integral part of what makes each family unique.

We are all anticipating this arrival with you Tillie and praying for a safe, QUICK delivery and easy recovery. God bless you all.