Friday, May 14, 2010

What a great family!

I am so blessed by the wonderful family that I have.  My husband and girls took me out for a buffet lunch on Mothers Day, which I truely enjoyed.  The chocolate covered strawberries alone were worth it!  Chelsea and I got to spend the afternoon outdoors.  Although it involved washing the car and planting flowers, it was so nice to be in the sun and spend time together.  Natalie was napping, otherwise it would have been great to just hang out with my girls. 

We spent Mothers Day evening with Depak's family, just hanging out.  Its great to see the cousins playing together, spending time with Bhabba Ji and Grandma.  I am so glad that we have some family close by.

Although I didn't get to spend the day with my mom, I do get to look forward to her visit this summer after the baby is born.  My parents seem so far away some days, but I've developed a relationship with my mom over the phone recently which I was nevery really good at.  We talk on the phone frequently now, and I will always be kept up to date on the happenings of my family back in MB, as my mom is very quick to call with news.  Love ya mom!

No comments: