Monday, May 24, 2010

Just having fun

May has been quite memorable for our family... with something planned for every weekend.  We've been keeping busy, but having a great time at it.

Natalie loves to be outside, and is content to just play in the dirt with me while I'm weeding the garden.  I love that she's becoming such a little person, and is able to enjoy just being with us where ever we are.

Family is so special too... with Bhaba ji and his grandbabies... Nat discovering cousins (she's actaully able to play well with them at this age)... we've really been enjoying all the birthday get togethers this spring.  This one is a special happy birthday to Phua ji!

A friend told us about the customer apreciation day out at Hell's Gate, so I convinced our family to go.  We got to take a special friend along, and enjoyed some time out past beautiful Hope.  We spent way more time in the car than we actaully did at Hell's Gate, but it was fun none the less.  I'm glad we went, as the regular rates to take the tram are a little pricy for us.  We are very fortunate to live in beautiful British Columbia.

And then there's my growing bundle... I'm quite hesitant to take pictures in this state, but it is good to look back and see the stages of this little baby's growth.  Here I am at 32 weeks... only 8 to go!  (the photo is a little fuzzy as there was a large fingerprint on the lens)

1 comment:

Elise Susanne said...

Aww, you look amazing Tillie and seeing that new life growing away is such a great reminder for all of us to cherish the little bundles that grow into really big bundles. It always helps me remember how much I anticipated each of my children and how excited I was to have them join our family...especially in the times we struggle in raising them. Thanks for sharing.