Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Easter Outfit

After one look at my girls on Easter Sunday morning, so many older ladies told me of the times when their moms would dress them and their sisters in matching Easter dresses.  The girls received so many compliments on how cute they were (yes, Chelsea was extra cute too).

I got the idea after I saw a friend's daughters in matching tutus. I googled how to make a tutu, and off I went. It was easy to find video instructions on the internet. I bought the tulle using 40% off coupons from Michaels (took a few trips). They were so easy to make, the hardest part was cutting the tulle (buying the 6" tulle rolls made that easier).
And what can I say, these girls were soooo cute.
After church we enjoyed our traditional Easter dinner with the Lusty family (only one Cornwall this time).  Uncle Walter got the usual loves from Natalie.  Anna took to everyone (auntie Barb in the top left), which was good for mom.  We even had the egg hunt in between the drizzly rain.  We left before we got too disappointed with the game (which had an eventual good ending).

Just as an aside... Tasha (one of the beautiful dogs in the top pic) will be missed.  Easter was the last time we got to see her... she was a wonderful dog.

No comments: