Friday, June 3, 2011

Beautiful girls of mine

Here is a photo of my girls and I on Mothers Day. Its the best we could get of Natalie.  I am a very lucky mom to have these three beauties in my life.
I don't get to take a lot of photos of Chelsea.  Stage of life thing, I guess.  She's not as available as the other two (she's away at school and youth, etc.).  So, the fact that she takes photos of herself make my job a lot easier.  She's a beauty, and I'm torn between showing her off to the world and hiding her in a closet.  We definitely are protective parents, and sometimes it feels easier to hide our daughter from the world so as to try to protect her then to allow her to grow up and discover the good and bad that she'll eventually encounter.  We are learning, and seek God and the wisdom of others around us, so that we can raise Chelsea to be a young woman in Christ in our secular world.  "He's got the whole world in His hands...", now its our turn to trust the words to this song.

1 comment:

Andy said...

You truly are all beautiful girls, inside and out! It is so fun to grow along with your family through this journey! We were especially honoured to be at camp when Chelsea was baptised. What a special day for you all! Keep up the great parenting:)