Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pretty girl off to a birthday party

Nat got to attend her first birthday party at a friend's this weekend. Our friends live just down the street, so we got to walk on the nice Saturday. Nat insisted on the umbrella, made for a pretty cute little trip down the road. And the cute clothes: compliments of uncle Walter. She now refers to the jacket as uncle Walter jacket (its new name). He treats our girls well!

Nat is getting used to playing with other kids, and isn't quite good at it. She plays independently at home, or we're playing with her, so she isn't used to sharing. Hopefully a few more play dates and some more time in kids church will help as she grows. Since she's the size (or bigger) than her three year-old friends, sometimes I just expect her to play as well as they do, but I have to remember, she's a year behind them. She does so well for her age, we're more than proud.

After the party we had some wind down time before nap, hence us cuddling on the couch. My preggo belly is already showing. I should expect my body to respond quicker, as this is the third. I have been very cold this pregnancy, so I found the cute sweater at Thyme. When Chelsea saw it, she asked for one. It is nice it is not distinctly "maternity" wear. I do like it!

1 comment:

Andy said...

such a pretty little girl! Oh, and, Uncle Walter has good taste...