Sunday, January 17, 2010

Its a big girl bed for our big little girl!

We got the big bed up in Nat's room over the Christmas break. She wasn't sure about it right away, and slept in her crib for a night, but then on the Sunday she had a nap on the bed, and hasn't wanted to sleep in the crib since. I think she really likes the fact that I can snuggle with her in bed, as she makes a spot for me to lay down.
We put Chelsea's old bedding on the bed, but that's going to change soon. There is pilling on the sheet, and she does not like that at all. Also, there is a tear in the comforter, and she's pulling out all the batting... so a new bed set is in order. They don't last forever, and Chelsea's had this set since she was too.
We've kept the crib up in her room, as she's going to be sharing a room with the new little one. Hopefully we will be able to introduce the baby idea a little more over the next 6 months (or less, hopefully).

1 comment:

Elise Susanne said...

That is so cute! I loved getting my kids into a big kid bed basically for the same reason Nat loves having her big girl bed! I am a snuggler, just ask the kids or James, and being able to comfort them by crawling into bed is so fun. I'm so glad she has adjusted so well.