Sunday, July 19, 2009

I missed June altogether...

...and my camera nearly did too. For some reason, June did not produce a lot of photo memories for our family this year. Some fun things to share...


Chelsea was asked to attend the regional track meet. She was so nervous before her run, but I think she enjoyed hanging out with friends for the day (and a friend from elementary school she hasn't seen in a long time).

I took a look at Chelsea's camera and found a beautiful self portrait she took. More evidence that she's growing way too fast, she looks like a young lady, no longer my little girl.
And our Natalie, forever taking pictures of her because she's so different every day, here's a beauty of her too.

1 comment:

Jeanette Tinworth said...

Tillie, that picture of Chelsea is stunning . . . she's really becoming a grown-up so fast! It's been such a long time since I've seen you - we should really catch up soon.