Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lets go for a hike.

I convinced my family to go for a hike up Tea Pot Hill last weekend. It was actually convincing my husband, as Chelsea has climbed the "hill" several times. I did tell Depak that there were some easier parts and some harder parts to the hike, but after several minutes into it, he wasn't so convinced. We did make it all the way up, and down, but boy were we sweaty at the end. I think we should hike up the hill regularily, but I'm still working on Depak.


Taking a quick water break.

This leaf looks like its floating, but it was actually caught in a spider web. It was pretty neat.

We made it to the top. Such a beautiful view.

Daddy gets Natalie on the way down.


1 comment:

Elise Susanne said...

Way to go Parmar family!!! You guys are awesome. I'm sorry we missed an opportunity to hang out yesterday but I was drained. Good job on the hike and I'd say definitely keep trying to convince that man of yours to do the "hill" more often. He'll probably end up loving it.

PS Yes we are suckers and you can be glad you didn't let Chelsea see the site because the kitten is very cute but a pain in the butt (just because of having to feed it with a dropper). Anyway, hopefully it will turn out to be an affectionate cat and then it will have been worth it.