Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bootcamp results...

So, I finished a four week bootcamp, and I figured I'd share my results just so that those future bootcampers out there have something to look forward to.

I must say, my results were encouraging and somewhat deflating at the same time. I definately got stronger, and totally kicked my initial times out of the park as far as the fitness tests go. I wasn't as happy about my measures, as I did want to see some results, but I guess we can't have it all.


note: I do lady pushups. I'm no where near doing a full pushup.

For my measurements, I'm not going to post my sizes, as I know I might actually get slapped if I do that (haha). I did stay the same in several areas, but my abs got bigger by 1/4" (I'm not sure if its because my eating habits have not been the greatest, or if its because I'm getting some muscle), my hips/gluts lost 1/2" and my thighs lost 1/4".

Thank-you Brenda-lee. Survivor Bootcamp Abbotsford rocks.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Wow!! You did awesome! That's great that you did so much better. Keep up with the good work.

Elise Susanne said...

Yeah, that's great! I'll be looking forward to hearing the results from Bootcamp #2!

Good Job.

Christa said...

Way to go!! I admire you Tillie! I don't have what it takes to do bootcamp. I can't believe you're voluntarily going back for more. :)