Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where did my camera go... again!

A common occurance around here is a missing camera.  I like to have it handy, but there have been several times when I cannot find it.  It took me a couple of times to clue in, but we have a teen camera swiper at our place.  Sometimes you'll here 'click' 'click' coming from upstairs.  Sometimes I go to look for our teen and can't find her anywhere, only to discover she's been outside freezing, but has got my camera in tow.  Well, here's a little of what she's been up to.  I think she's getting pretty creative, and I will now hand the camera to her to take pictures for me.

2 comments:

Elise Susanne said...

I think you should definitely let her use your camera more...she takes some GREAT pictures.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Elise! Those are very creative shots!!