Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting bigger every day...

Here's an update of what I look like these days.  I must say, I am large for 24 weeks pregnant, despite what all my friends try to say.  And to think, I have another 17 to go (I always go 1 week overdue, so I'm planning for it ahead of time this go around). 

The most frustrating thing this pregnancy so far has been the moods / emotions that I cannot seem to get under control.  I am way more frustrated, upset, and emotionally drained than normal.  Physically its been a good pregnancy (aside from the size), but feeling so down / moody is taking its toll, not only on me but I'm sure my family has had too much.  The moods have affected my eating habits, and I am making very poor food choices, which doesn't help the moods (and the cycle starts again).  I am determined to do something about this, but can't seem to get it right.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Aw Tillie...you're being so hard on yourself! The reality is it's your 3rd pregnancy!!! You look amazing and the moods, well, they're just par for the course! Just wait until that babe is here and we're all celebrating with you! Take it easy girl!