Saturday, March 27, 2010

Anticipating the summer...








There are many things I get to look forward to this summer: a new baby, some time off, my parents visiting... and a summer vacation.  I held a very strong desire that our family take a vacation this summer, nothing to strenuous, as we will have a wee little one in the mix, but some time to get away and spend just as a family.  Even though we know it'll be hard to fully relax with a newborn, we did some research and we found this amazing cabin on 3 acres on the Sunshine Coast that we get to call home for a week.  We are so excited, or should I say I am so excited.  The place has two bedrooms and a loft with beds, a full kitchen and living room, full bathroom (shower and tub), fire pit... and is right on the water.  It'll be a perfect getaway for our family.  I am very thankful that my husband responded to my need for some time away.

3 comments:

Elise Susanne said...

Wow, that looks amazing! I'm sure you'll have a blast and vacationing in a cabin with a baby will be a breeze:)

Andy said...

very excited for you Tillie...it is definitely one more thing to add to your 'can't wait' list!

Rick and Sandy said...

We've stayed in a cabin on Saturna Is. for a weekend; it was sooooo beautiful. This looks much like the place we stayed at.

We brought groceries with us; that was a good decision. I'm sure yours won't be the same but be sure to check out what's available there.

What fun for all of you!!