Monday, November 17, 2008

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go...

Yes, I am going back to work. My heart is torn at this decision. I know that we are at a point in our lives that this is necessary, but I have truely enjoyed being at home for my girls.

So, I'm singing, "hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go", because I need to. I need to keep singing. I need to trust that God knows what is best for my family.

It's still hard for me, as I want so badly to stay home. Someone told me this weekend that an easy fix to the problem would be to have another baby. As tempting as that sounds, I am not there yet.

So, I may be Grumpy Dwarf singing, but I'm singing none the less.

1 comment:

Elise Susanne said...

Tillie, I know you'll make it through. You are an amazing wife and mother even in the times it feels like the complete opposite. I know this is a sacrifice for you but your rewards for putting the needs of your family first will be great.

You are a blessing to me and your great attitude (or at least the one you're choosing to have) is an inspiration for me to keep singing as well.