Anna Simran Parmar, aka Kudoo Simran, what a wild two years it has been. From the sweet little baby that you once were to the feisty, yet lovable, little toddler that you are, to the wonder that you will keep bring into our lives, we love you little girl!
- her favorite person: well, some days its Uncle Walter, or Uncle Kevin, or Anty Lianne, or whoever is willing to spend some time with her
- her favorite show: "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside, fun inside" or "Super Why to da Rescue"
- her favorite song: "Jesus loves me this I know, for da bible tells me so" (used to be just Bible tells me so) or "mazing grace how sweet da sound"
- she's real good at singing her ABC's, along with twinkle twinkle little star, oh Africa I love you, and almost every other song she hears (she LOVES to sing)
- counting to three to get her to stop (whatever she's doing) doesn't work as she continues counting to 12 or 13 (she skips a few numbers after that, creative counting)
- she can keep up with the three and four year olds, and tends to be the tough one in the crowd... she refuses to be little
- she loves babies and is surprisingly gentle with them
- and cannot forget: "I do it" sums up her little being. Anna will go through life figuring it out for herself.
There is so much more that makes up our kudoo. We love you Anna and look forward to what God will teach us through your vivacious and precocious personality!