Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today I got to celebrate our wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband.  It was a low key anniversary, dinner at the Keg and hanging out together at the mall.  Just spending time together, and it was lovely.  At dinner we asked how this year was, and we were thankful to report that it was good.  It was busy, and stressful, and so much more, but we as a couple are good, and getting better every year.  Marriage is a committment, and I'm glad I'm committed to this guy!

Oh, and you know that we've been married a while when we buy eachother the same card.  So funny!

2 comments:

Andy said...

It brings a smile to my face to read these words. You are such a special couple! Blessings to you both as you celebrate another milestone. The card thing cracks me up!! Happy Anniversary!

Elise Susanne said...

That is so neat to hear Tillie. We've all seen our far share of struggles over the last few years as friends and being able to say that the group of people that we consider our closest friends are so committed to their marriages is a blessing.

Happy Anniversary and here's to praying for many, MANY more!